NEPSE is the stock trade market in Nepal where you can buy and sell shares in the secondary market.
Only the groups registered by using SEBON can listing their shares in the primary and the secondary markets. It controls the Nepse and Broker of Nepal Market.
1) Nepse provide the market information of buying and selling from secondary shares, debentures and bonds.
2) Develops capital market by supporting the policy guidelines of the government of Nepal.
3) List new companies to trade on the stock exchange
4) Helps to develop and expand the capital market by increase the number of institutions involved in the market.
5) Monitors the listed public companies.
a) For demat account just contact with a capital office, Bank or broker office.
b) They help to open your demat account.
Note: demat account is only for primary market.
a) Choose a Broker from Nepse Broker list.
b) Compare Brokerage rates and services provided
c) Get in touch with selected broker for account opening
d) Fill the form of account opening and KYC forms. You can submit through online also.
e) Wait for few days for verification process
f) After few days you will get a mail from Broker
g) Get trading account details (TMS)
h) Start Trading